Some interesting Feng Shui Decorating and Dragon Facts
1. Having a dragon in any part of your home or premise or even your car is auspicious for all your endeavours as it represents ultimate Feng Shui for the well-being of the entire family. The best location is to place the dragon in the east sector.
2. Company logos with the image of a fat or pregnant Dragon dictates multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. If you do not desire to have a logo like this, you may choose to place a Dragon image in your Director's office or most important area of your business premise for the same results.
3. For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect quick and excellent results, place the Dragon near your water features like aquarium or fountains.
4. For those who are often sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Dragon blow the cosmic chi and liven up "yang" energy at the health sector (east and center) of homes. A healthy and strong Dragon symbolizes longevity as well.
5. For career success, place a dragon behind you at work to ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. He will ensure you to continue grasping your opportunities and counter office politics that could harm your progress.
6. You can keep one, two, five, six or nine Dragons at home but it is safer not to over-populate more than 5 dragons that could evoke the heaven. Also it is not desired to have Dragons placed higher than our eye length to ensure they are under our control.
7. You can also place the dragon by the window to face the sea, lakes or roads to help bring in wealth luck and prosperity. Remember that roads are considered as modern rivers in feng shui!